Interested in personalized business development suggestions, social media strategy, and improving your business?
Attend an event!
You will learn more about strategic and tactical applications of technology; past events have ranged from trends in social media and how they connect across business silos, to detailing the metrics and value around online brand and reputation.
We always receive great feedback from attendees, as our conversations are always “information heavy” and we discuss effective ideas and tactics. We don’t hold back our expertise and we always strive to bring on guest presenters who are experts within a niche.
All events include a live Q&A session at the end, particularly for the chance to ask tactical questions and learn more about specific solutions. We encourage you to join us, and to let us know which topics would interest you in the future.
To find out more or to register today, please contact us.
PREVIOUS WEBINAR TOPICS
- Search Optimization and Social Media
- Online Reputation, tactics for claiming corporate identity
- Real-time conversation, establishing internal conversations
- Real-time conversation, leveraging promotional outreach
- Competitive Research, the information that matters
PREVIOUS EVENT TOPICS
- Social Media Club – Social Media inside the Enterprise
- Master Builders Association- Beyond Your Site, Building a Brand Online
- ClubCorp – Executive Reputations, with Weber Shandwick
- REI- Defining Your Listening Strategies
- Northwest Political Association – Social Media & Politics
Industry Event Topics
- Occupancy Rates and Brand Search, why consumers choose hotels
- Recruiting and Social Media with the Wall Street Journal
- Audience Analytics and Sponsor Value, NASCAR beyond the track